Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and AARP volunteers will not be available at the library this year, although taxpayers can get virtual tax help from VITA. Details are available on the United Way of Greater Nashua website.
1040 Forms and 1040 instructions, and Massachusetts tax forms are available inside the library. All other forms may be printed for $0.20 per page.
- The following forms are available:
- Form 1040 Individual Tax Return
- Form 1040 Instructions
- Schedule A Itemized Deductions
- Schedule B Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- Schedule C Profit or Loss From Business
- Schedule D Capital Gains or Losses
- Schedule E Supplemental Income and Loss
- Schedule EIC Earned Income Credit
- Schedule R Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled
- Schedule SE Self-Employment Tax
- Schedule 8812 Additional Child Tax Credit
- Form 2441 Child and Dependent Care Expenses
- Forms will be ready to be picked up using curbside service on the following curbside day; same-day service is not available.
- You will then have 3 days to pick up the forms.
- Specialized forms will be available for printing when the library reopens March 1.