How to Book a Meeting Room
- Read the Meeting Room Policies and Procedures.
- If your group fits our policies, review the Meeting Room Guide to choose an appropriate room for your meeting.
- To reserve the Theater, Activity Room, Large Meeting Room, Medium Meeting Room, or Conference Room, do one of the following:
- 5 or more meeting requests: To register for a recurring room reservation for at least 5 meetings at regular intervals, please complete this online form.
- 1-time meeting request: Check availability and request a 1-time reservation here. A staff member will review your request within 2 weekdays and send you an email telling you whether your request has been approved.
- Last-minute meeting request: For last minute reservations made less than 2 weekdays in advance, please call the Chandler Wing Desk at 603-589-4603.
- To reserve the Small Meeting Rooms, call 603-589-4603. These rooms can be reserved up to 3 days in advance for up to 2 hours per day. You can also stop by the Chandler Wing Desk to reserve these rooms.
- If you have any questions, call the Chandler Wing Desk at 603-589-4603 or contact Holly Klump at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos: Celeste Guidice