June 29, 2020
The Nashua Public Library will reopen with limited service on Monday, July 6.
Customers will be able to enter the building to do the following:
- Pick up materials they have reserved and browse and check out new materials. A small collection of items for children and teens will also be available for browsing and checkout.
- Ask librarians to retrieve books from the stacks for them.
- Use computers and printers, by appointment only. Call 603-589-4600.
- Pick up free bag lunches and packets of nonperishable food for children under 18.
- Pick up items printed remotely using the Print From Anywhere service.
- Make photocopies and send faxes.
- Get advice from librarians about what to read or watch next.
The building will be open, and curbside pickup is available:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 am-7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am-2 pm
Calls, emails, and chat will be answered:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 am-7 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am-2 pm
To keep customers and staff safe, these restrictions will be in effect:
- A maximum of 23 customers may be in the building at a time.
- Masks will be required. The library will have a limited supply available for customers who arrive without one. Staff will retrieve items for people who cannot wear masks and bring them outside the building.
- Items will be available using self-checkout only; staff will not check out materials.
- Interlibrary loan will not be available.
- The Chandler Memorial Wing and its meeting and study rooms will be closed.
Overdue fines have been suspended through September 30. People who need to pay for lost items are asked to mail a check to the library.