Update on building closing
Due to a spike in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, the library building is again closed to the public. This closing will last until at least January 5, when the library trustees will meet to make a decision about a possible reopening. Curbside pickup is still available:
- Monday to Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm
Returning materialsWe still aren’t charging overdue fines. But we will send you a reminder two days before your items are due and another if they become overdue. Please return them to the book drops by their due dates. We answer the phones, email, and chat:
- Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Online services still availableVirtual library events and classes continue to be held. You can see the schedule in our online calendar. While we are closed, you can still use your library card to access these free resources on our website:
- Use our online catalog to reserve items to take home through curbside pickup.
- Download audio- and e-books, and stream video, from our e-media collection.
- Do online research.
- Take an online class.
- Reserve museum passes.
Books by MailEligibility for the Books by Mail program has been expanded. If you live in Nashua and meet at least one of the following criteria, you qualify for Books by Mail:
- You have disabilities that prevent you from visiting the library.
- You are visually impaired.
- You have a condition that puts you at high risk of serious illness from COVID-19.
- You are 60 or older.
Book donationsDuring the following hours, we will accept donations of books and media:
- Monday to Thursday: 12 pm to 3 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 12 pm