Library reopening March 1
The Nashua Public Library will reopen with limited service on Monday, March 1.
Services availableCustomers will be able to enter the building to do the following:
- Pick up materials they have reserved, and browse and check out new materials. A small collection of items for children and teens will also be available for browsing and checkout.
- Browse the adult and Teen stacks to select books, DVDs, CDs, audiobooks, videogames, and magazines during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 1 pm, 3pm - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Ask librarians to retrieve books from the stacks for them.
- Get advice from librarians about what to read or watch next.
- Use computers and printers, by appointment only. Call 603-589-4600.
- Pick up packets of nonperishable food for children under 18.
- Use the tax PC in the lobby to print tax forms.
- Pick up items printed remotely (including tax forms) using the Print From Anywhere service.
- Make photocopies and send faxes.
HoursThe building will be open, and curbside pickup available:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 am-7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am-2 pm
- Monday-Thursday: 9 am-7 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am-5 pm
RestrictionsTo keep customers and staff safe in light of COVID-19, these restrictions will be in effect:
- A maximum of 45 customers may be in the building at a time.
- Masks will be required. The library will have a limited supply available for customers who arrive without one. For people who cannot wear masks, staff will retrieve items and bring them outside the building.
- Customers must observe social distancing.
- Items will be available using self-checkout only; staff will not check out materials (except for curbside pickup).
- The Children's Room, Teen Room, and the Chandler Memorial Wing and its meeting and study rooms will be closed.