January 20, 2017
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 10 am – 7 pm (you must arrive by 6 pm to receive assistance)
- Fridays: 10 am – 2 pm (you must arrive by 1 pm to receive assistance)
Appointments are available but not required. You can make an appointment by dialing 2-1-1 or going to ndts.weebly.com.
Click these links to find out
- what documents to bring
- locations and hours of local tax assistance sites
- which documents can and cannot be prepared
- who is eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit
Tax help will be held in the Stearns Room at the library. The Stearns Room will not be available for quiet study during the tax season.
For more information dial 2-1-1.