February 6, 2018
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 10 am – 7 pm (you must arrive by 6 pm to receive assistance)
- Fridays: 10 am – 2 pm (you must arrive by 1 pm to receive assistance)
Appointments are available but not required. You can make an appointment by dialing 2-1-1 or going to ndts.weebly.com.
Click these links to find out
- what documents to bring
- locations and hours of local tax assistance sites
- which documents can and cannot be prepared
- who is eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit
Tax helpis held in the library’s Large Meeting Room, downstairs in the newly renovated Chandler Memorial Wing.
For directions to the library and parking information go to www.nashualibrary.org/visit/directions.
For other information dial 2-1-1.